...Abakemi💝
You are my dream come true.
I am so thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful girlfriend.
Our relationship has grown so much the little time we have been together.
I can't wait to know what the future holds for the two of us.
| Iremidemi ❣️ |
Every moment I spent with you
Was like a beautiful dream come true
It was the best dream I ever saw
More colorful than a rainbow
Your pretty voice is echoing in my ear
The splendid sound I ever hear
No Nightingale’s song
Can compare to your glamorous tone
Those alighting brown eyes
As bright as twinkling stars in the sky
I always wanted to hold your hand
Between my arms close to my heart
My wish was to hug you hard
And listen to the beat of your 💜
| Joy giver❤️ |
I may not have plenty money to give you...
But I have an heart full of undiluted love...
Olami misses you here Ire ❣️
You are the best
| Olami 💗 |
Comments
Post a Comment